Flexible Licensing Options
Licensing options defined according to the license number and method of managing the licenses: stand-alone or network.
Licensing options defined according to the licensing medium: soft-key or dongle.
1. Stand-Alone version is an ideal licensing option for small offices and dedicated users, no network connectivity required.
2. Floating Licenses are not tied to a particular workstation, so this method provides a flexible and efficient approach for users who run more than one ZWSOFT product, run ZWSOFT products intermittently, or frequently change physical locations.
3. License Borrowing enables the workstation to use a copy of the network license without connecting to the server. This enables the workstation to work outside of the office.
4. Deployment Wizard enables the administrator to create an installation image for deployment.
5. Network licensing requires a LAN Connection. The workstations need to connect to the licensing server via LAN to enable floating licenses. This configuration requires a reliable, low-latency network connection to maintain the link between the workstation and server.
6. Virtual Private Network (VPN) setting enables long-distance licensing. VPN licensing is an ideal way for multinational companies to manage their license(s).
7. Soft-key is a licensing option that enables transferring licenses among different computers easily. This option requires internet, and it is ideal for different computers in different locations.
8. Compared with dongle licensing, it is more convenient to change your licensing option. For example, if you wish to switch to the profession version from the standard version, switch to a network version from a stand-alone version, or need more copies for one network license, it is much easier to just apply for another license rather than make an exchange for another dongle which would require time to process and deliver.